To comply with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in particular, its article 10, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user.
Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the website (hereinafter, the “Website" wave "Web”). If you do not agree with the conditions set out, do not access, browse or use them.
Headline: DIGITAL DISRUPTORS SL
Registered office: calle Otero, 1, 28224, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid,
Registry information: Madrid Mercantile Registry, Volume 35525, Folio 177, Section 8, Page M 638523
CIF: B- 87735379
This Legal Notice establishes the rules of access, navigation and use of the Website. However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users (hereinafter, “User"Or"Users”). These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
Through the Website, the User may, and is not limited to, carry out the following actions:
- Know the specifications of the services offered;
- Proceed to contract the services offered;
- Get information about services;
- Contact Midrocket through the contact form, e-mail or by phone provided on the Platform;
- View certain content offered for free;
- Access the legal texts that regulate the navigation of the Website;
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
Access to the contents of the Website is completely free. However, there are certain contents Premium or payment whose access is limited to those Users who have made the corresponding payment to be beneficiaries of said content.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website by minors under sixteen (16) years of age is prohibited. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Under no circumstances will Midrocket be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, so that each of them will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data provided.
Rights over content
Midrocket is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate on the Website, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the Website itself, texts , photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
Rights on the Website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Midrocket. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to trademarks or registered trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Midrocket or by third parties, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of Midrocket or its legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website, and / or its contents, confer on the User any right over distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and / or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of Midrocket or, where appropriate, of the rights corresponding to Midrocket.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress or manipulate the copyright or other credits indications that identify the holders of rights of the contents that the User finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any protection mechanism. or information incorporated into the content offered on the Website.
The services offered, or any information provided through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from Midrocket.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
Rights over the content and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to Midrocket through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any property rights. intellectual, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving Midrocket harmless for any communication or content sent personally or on his behalf.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual, industrial property rights, or of any other nature, he must immediately notify Midrocket through the address of email so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by Midrocket violates their intellectual, industrial, or any other property rights, they must send a communication to (*) with the next information:
- Identifying data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation that proves your condition as owner of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Midrocket, as well as their exact location within the Website;
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
Links to other web pages
In the event that links to other web pages are displayed on the Website through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, Midrocket informs that these are managed by third parties, and Midrocket does not have the human or technical means to know in advance and / or control and / or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Midrocket will not be able to assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limited to, its operation, access , data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify Midrocket in order to proceed to disable it. the link to access them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Midrocket and the person responsible for said external website.
Links to the Midrocket channel on other platforms and social networks
Midrocket makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of link that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and / or managed by third parties (p .ej. Facebook, etc.). The sole purpose of including these links on the Website is to provide Users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Midrocket and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked website, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by Midrocket of its contents and / or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login / password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of Midrocket. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Midrocket, so Midrocket will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of said environments.
Given that Midrocket may have limited control over the content hosted on said channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that Midrocket does not assume any responsibility for the content or for the services that the User may access on said pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available in them.
Links on other web pages to the Website
Midrocket does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene materials, information or content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morals or public order, or social norms generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, nor may the Website be modified in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the Website and / or, in particular, declare or imply that Midrocket has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or posts. Available on the web page where said link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties, including the rights of Intellectual or industrial property and / or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or one's own image or any other right, or content that is contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Midrocket does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Midrocket does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
Access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit motive, is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User. In particular, and without the following list being limiting, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
- Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User's identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to Midrocket's servers, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other means illegitimate;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of Midrocket, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those , or falsifying the results thereof and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates this Legal Notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the User may entail the adoption by Midrocket of the appropriate measures covered by Law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, without that there is any possibility of compensation for the damages caused.
Midrocket reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and / or downloading of the content and / or use of services of the Website, with or without prior notification, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the User being able to demand any compensation for this cause.
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, Midrocket may modify the conditions stipulated here, in whole or in part, publishing any change in the same form in which this legal notice appears or through any type of communication directed to Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective.
Midrocket may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, with no possibility for the User to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by Midrocket of any right or condition contained in this legal notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing by you.
Access to and use of the Website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation and / or application of the Legal Notice or the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, the competent Courts will be those established by the applicable legal regulations.
Resolution of online disputes in consumer matters in accordance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Midrocket informs the Buyer that it has complaint forms at its disposal.