Artmimo: experience as a purchase impulse
With very tight deadlines, we manage to create your brand image, develop your platform and your launch strategy using agile methodologies
The client required the creation of its brand image, as well as the elaboration of a successful launch strategy to the market in a short period of time.
To tackle the project, we defined a digital strategy based on the development of an art sales platform that integrates the latest technologies in user experience. During its execution, we started the development of a multiplatform app with immersive computing technology. Additionally, a user and artist management system was created to facilitate the internal administration of the client.
Key factorseCommerce, UX / UI, augmented reality, art, responsive, analytics, ads, SEO, Cloud
As it is a very traditional sector, the strategy had to be developed by thoroughly studying the market, the procedures and the preferences of the target audience. We developed a strategy that covered all the fundamental elements:
- We design a brand identity with an appearance according to the sector coupled with an innovative interface.
- We develop new display and sales techniques.
- We prepare successful online marketing campaigns focused on attracting artists and generating followers.
- We structure and develop the logistics system to guarantee safe, fast and economical shipments with national coverage.
The aim of the start-up was to hit the table and bet on technology to offer a very digitally immature market. Based on the bet they wanted to make, we proposed the use of immersive computing to build consumer confidence:
- We study the market segmenting it according to technological penetration.
- We prepare a concept based on the market.
- We develop a mixed reality application.
- We implement training methodologies for the continued use of these technologies.
As we developed the digital strategy, the user experience became more important as a key element in the execution of the idea. To do this, we progressively introduced different user improvements that would enhance the purchase and user satisfaction:
- Navigation optimization thanks to the use of compression technologies and asynchronous loading, allowing users to enjoy works of art in the highest quality without giving up a pleasant experience.
- Implementation of "One Click View" and "Detail View" without annoying page loads.
- Buy art in two steps.
- Study and UI / UX design of fundamental sections such as "Commission a custom work".
- Development of functions in AJAX avoiding page reloading.
Since the project is based on the digital environment, it was essential to implement it hand in hand with a Cloud solution. We planned the project in such a way that it would be scalable as the audience and transactions grew, without affecting the performance of the platform. In addition, we designed and developed the key services in the cloud, so that they were always accessible:
- Artist management
- Publication of works
- Custom orders and commissions
- Artmimo for Business
- Logistics Management
- Payments and collections
- Construction insurance